MID-LAND REALTORS is striving to be your primary source for REAL ESTATE information in the Great Lakes Bay Region of Michigan. However, a lot of what will be posted here will apply throughout the United States.
We are also aware that what you need will be different depending on where you are in the process – buying, selling, renting, up-sizing, downsizing, landlord or property management. With that being said, we want to talk about market recession.
Are we going to have one or not, that is the $50,000,000 question? If ever the phrase “past performance is not indicative of future performance,” would apply it is right now. With so many things happening from the election to world politics to mortgage rates, and then there is the low supply, no one know for sure. However as typical to this time of the year, the supply of homes for sale in winter is light. Also true for this time of the year, there are still people who are moving into and around the area.
So, what should you do?
- Decide if you need to move or are you bored? Bored? Looked at realtor.com and dream.
- If you need to move, then you need to work with your financial provider and find out your loanable amount.
- Find a REALTOR to help you through the process of buying a home.
- Now you need to decide your needs, wants and wishes.
- Needs are the basics like minimum number of bedrooms and square footage
- Wants are the extras like additional bedrooms, extra bathrooms, and basements.
- Wishes are the specials like family rooms, great rooms, and swimming pools.
- Decide if you want to live in the city or the country?
- Let’s look at houses.
We here at MID-LAND REALTORS would love the opportunity to help you sell your house and find you your next home. Let us show you some great homes.