MID-LAND REALTORS is striving to be your primary source for REAL ESTATE information in the Great Lakes Bay Region of Michigan. However, a lot of what will be posted here will apply throughout the United States.
We are also aware that what you need will be different depending on where you are in the process – buying, selling, renting, up-sizing, downsizing, landlord or property management. With that being said, we want to talk about listing.
This time of the year, as the snow melts, temperature rises, and the sun comes out again, many people begin to think about moving. Already we are seeing signs of houses coming on the market and pending within days.
So, should you list or not depends on how you answer the questions below?
- Is the amount of space in your current home working for your family? If you have an empty nest (and or it has been empty for years), it might be time. Or you had had children in the past year or so, it might be time.
- Do you have a plan for where you will go if it sells fast?
- Are you ready to de-clutter your home?
- Are you ready and willing to pack up your home?
- Are you ready to have people coming into your home?
We here at MID-LAND REALTORS would love the opportunity to help you sell your house and find you your next home. Let us show you some great homes.